Thursday, January 9, 2014

Take Two!



I started a blog over on Tumblr a few weeks ago (clicky here to see it!) and while it was cool to have this personal space to write about random crap, I was bothered by the fact that Tumblr didn't seem very "bloggy" to me. Most pages were full of pictures and gifs. That's cool and all but I didn't see how my stupid little blog would be noticed among a sea of crazy gifs and videos.

So now I'm trying out this Blogger site. It's part of Google and since they pretty much own my soul anyway, I figure I'd try this and maybe get more exposure to the random bullshit I want to write about. This place seems to be more complicated to use than Tumblr is (i R techtard!) but I'll give it an honest shot.

I'm not sure whether to bring my Tumblr posts over here or just start fresh. I guess if this doesn't work out for me I at least secured the romudeth.blogspot domain. That's MY name, bitch!

Okay, enough madness. Let's see what this thing has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment